10.28.2011

Fall Fashion Friday (!)

TGIF.

I’m burning the candle at both ends and my body can feel it. Tomorrow, I’m escaping to the suburbs for a low key day and I couldn’t be more excited for it.

I had plans to see some of my best girls tonight, but waking up with swollen glands was my bodies reminder that I just can’t do anything tonight. I need to cool it with the restaurants and alcohol, so I’m going to cook myself a light dinner and stay on the couch.

In other news, I’ve been trying to recycle a lot of last year’s clothes before I go out and splurge on some new sweaters, blouses, and vests. Here’s what I’ve been able to pull together.





I hope you all have a beyond fabulous Halloween.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Tess! I just saw your guest post at Total Basset Case (it was a great post)! I had to hop over here and check out your blog and I'm in awe. Love your blog and of course I'm your newest follower :-) I like how you've recylced your wardrobe....I'm going to try that myself :-) Have a great weekend and hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you do these posts. You always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute! Ive been trying to recycle too!

    ReplyDelete