10.18.2011

TTT

I'm joining Shari over at The Daily Dish in today's Top 3.



What are the top 3 things that make you happy?

1. Babies
I absolutley adore babies. In college I worked in an infant nursey and it was honestly my most favorite job that I've had to date. I love the sound, smell, and feel of babies. I can't be by a baby and not fall in love and be the happiest version of myself.

2. A cozy night at home
Nothing thrills me more than the idea of opening a bottle of wine, having a full DVR of shows, candles lit around the house, and going to sleep around 11pm in order to wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the next day.

3. Working out
I'm not sure which part of my body decided to write this down here, but I guess, as much as I want to fight it, it's true. I workout typically 3-4 times a week, and while it doesn't help me lose weight, it does make me happy. It energizes me, it refuels me, it makes me feel better. Exercise as been an a large part of my life for the last 8-10 years, and I continue to make it a priority for the rest of my life.


I seriously need a day where I workout in the morning, hang out with babies all day, and then spend a cozy night in.....I might honestly combust with giddyness.


What 3 things make you happy?

5 comments:

  1. Great list! Cozy nights in with a full DVR and a bottle of wine also make me really realy happy. Thanks for joining in. :) I've been debating a linkup for a little while..I may have to bite the bullet and do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! Babies make me so happy! A cozy night at home sounds perfect right! I'm exhausted. Working out always gives me that extra energy boost though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your definition of a happy day. Burning calories, babies, and booze! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My list would be:
    1. cool weather (being at home with a hot drink in hand)
    2. food (anything italian)
    3. shopping

    Love your list too, just wanted to be different :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all 3 of those things too! :) Hope you are staying warm in this chilly, rainy, chi weather!

    ReplyDelete