11.18.2011

Arts'n'Spirits

In August, a LivingSocial deal came out for a 1/2 priced art class at Arts'n'Spirits in Bucktown. Jenna and I quickly snagged it up, and it took us 3 months to actually get there.

But, thankfully, it was worth of the wait. 

How cute is this studio?

Last night Jenna and I met, with a bottle of wine in hand (because Arts'n'Sprits is BYOB main reason I went) and prepared to get our craft on.

The studio is right on Damen and is so bright, and friendly - it was the perfect girl's date.  They got us all set up with paint, a smock, and an easel and we poured ourselves a glass of wine and jammed out to some great music. 


Each class is a different theme so you will want to check out their website before you register. Our classes theme was "Peacock" and the teacher makes it very easy for you to recreate their work.

They break it down for you step by step, and before you know it, you have a full blown painting on your hands
 
And if you are a good class, at the end, the teacher (ours was the cool, 'V') will pull 2 free classes (classes typically run about $45), and guess who won?

Miss Jenna Wouters!

We had such a great time and we can't wait to come back! 

2 comments:

  1. I always see pictures from people who have gone to these classes, and I really want to!! I love your peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've always wanted to do something like this but I don't think they have anything like that here....

    ReplyDelete