11.09.2011

Christmas Cards

No, don't worry, you won't be getting a Christmas card from me.

Even though, I would really, reallllly like to send on out - I think its a little ____fill in the blank____ for me to send one out of my boyfriend and I. 

I may send out a few holiday cards to my girlfriends, but I won't be including a cute, cozy, family friendly picture showing off my honky-dory life. 

But if I did....(and was married and with child or at least a dog) I would pick one of these goregous prints.
I have always had great success with TinyPrints.com and I find their selection and price to be the best of all the online sites. 
 
If you are one of the lucky ones that gets to send out your own prints, check out that website....and let me know which one you choose! 

p.s. can you believe we are talking about holiday cards?!

5 comments:

  1. ah I know EXACTLY what you mean about wanting to send out cards! I would LOVE to but I have about a million fill-in-the-blank words about sending one with my boyfriend. I think some things should be reserved my future married life... I can wait on this one :)

    But gosh a card showing off my boyfriend and pup would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my apartment is sending out a Christmas card! We just have to pick our picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, I'm married with dog but I still don't feel it's time to send out a "family" card. Maybe we will just spotlight our pup, people don't need to see me and my husband staring back at them on their mantle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure you should send out the one of you and Haley - so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cards!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete