9.06.2012

I have a photo shoot, y'all

Which is pretty shitty timing seeing as I just spent a week in Chicago not worrying about anything to have to do with the words d-i-e-t or e-x-e-r-c-i-s-e.

Joel and I finally have our engagement shoot this Saturday at 5:00pm in Malibu and I'm starting to get seriously anxious! We have absolutely no idea what to do in front of camera so I think we are going to practice how to not be awkward on Friday night.

I'm really only hoping for one winner so that I can use it for our Save The Date's that will be sent out in Mid-January (Damn Christmas cards are screwing up my wedding timeline!) but, it'd be nice to have a few shots to choose from.

Since the shoot is on Saturday, I want to feel and look as good as I can in the next 3 days. I'm giving up alcohol (*except for Thursday) and trying to seriously watch the food intakes and adding a few out of the ordinary items to the beauty to do that I figure can't hurt!



Love at home workouts like this.


Let's see how good it can get with a 3 day cleanse/diet/detox.


*I'm attending Fashion's Night Out tonight at Saks in Beverly Hills. (which I feel makes this post hysterically "LA").

6 comments:

  1. You are great. I love your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh this is so exciting!! I finally feel like I might be able to start thinking about planning... and you have made me feel horribly behind. At least I can console myself with the fact that you are planning long distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't sweat the photos! Just be natural and they will turn out great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you're photo shoot will be awesome! Found you through Sarah's blog. Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the shoot/FNO went well! I don't think you have too much to worry about in terms of how to act in front of the camera, I haven't got a lot (read: any) experience in the area but I feel like being yourselves and almost forgetting it is there would produce the best pictures. Plus the photographer is the expert and will no doubt provide some direction to make you a little bit more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete