5.09.2013

My New Living Room Addition

You may have read here that while we were in Laguna Beach we picked up this pretty baby at an antique store while we were out shopping.


The china cabinet squeezed into justbarely but we made it home and I couldn't have been happier. I literally ran out of bed on Sunday morning to get a look at her in the sunlight.

She has been hanging outside for the last month in Laguna Beach, so Sunday morning we gave her a long bath and good rub down.


I don't have the perfect pieces to decorate her yet, but for now, I'm happy with what I was able to do.

Whoa! Sneak peek at our wedding invite ;)

In a room full of Crate and Barrel, Urban Home, and Ikea, I think this antique place warms up the entire room and makes it feel more like a grown up home. 
 

Plus, the storage space she gives us is unreal. Someone knew what they were doing building this bad boy forty years ago.

And, I'm sorry, but would it not be the most precious piece of furniture in a babies room someday??-

7 comments:

  1. I love it- i had a corner bookcase shelf thingymajig made out of some old doors and it just totally changed the room I put it in. Gotta love pieces like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love finding neat pieces like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had an amazing birthday. I love how this looks in your place. So rustic!

    ReplyDelete