5.22.2013

Wedding Everyday - Honeymoon Wear

Honeymoon Essentials

My recent buys include:

 

But I'm on the hunt for a few more key pieces - mainly day dresses and pool cover-ups. 

We are there for 12 days and I have no idea what else I may need to bring along.

What were your favorite items to wear on your honeymoon? 

I stalked around a little
and found that comfy, flowy, and beautiful seem to be the biggest hits in the Blog world:
Via Style Me Swanky 
\ 



Via Carrie Bradshaw Lied 
via A.Liz Adventures
Any other must haves while on honeymoon?

5 comments:

  1. I love LOVE that skirt and dress! Love love maxis.

    I'm so jealous that you'll be in Hawaii so soon. So jealous.

    Also, ONE MONTH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I llooooooove that light pink maxi skirt. it would be adorable with a white tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for featuring our picture! I couldn't agree more with you - pack comfy yet sexxayyy. Especially if you get a little more sun than you'd like ... stretchy cotton is very welcome on sunburn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super jealous of your long honeymoon!! Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely already have some cute buys! I am of no help since we haven't gone on one yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete