2.13.2015

Hey Joel

In lieu of Friday's Five, and since Joel and I don't have a chance to really celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend, I figured I may as well get him where I know he reads. 

Thank you Joel for being the very best part of my day. Thank you for dealing with me when I'm psychotic. Thank you for opening my car door. Thank you for watching bad tv with me. Thank you for understanding when I don't want to make dinner. Thank you for making me coffee every morning.  Thank you for checking in on me everyday.

Thank you for being so good to my sisters and friends. Thank you for working so hard. Thank you for not caring that I like bad movies. Thank you for washing my car. Thank you for always showing up. Thank you for making my dreams come true.

Thank you for being my safety net, my rock, my peace, my moral compass and my best friend.


6 comments: