2.10.2015

Our (low carb) Dinners


This was last week's plan, and it all went accordingly except for the shimp bowls which were inturrepted for a happy hour that went later than we planned so we had eggs and toast for dinner that night. 

But the 3 out 5 meals that I did make were all hits.


Monday
My girlfriend Laura made this salad for me and it's been on heavy rotation ever since. I've been throwing in chicken too which helps hearty it up and then I serve over kale.



 Tuesday
I currently have a love affair going on with fresh rosemary and these were mouth watering.



Thursday
The recipe called for white corn, but Trader Joe's didn't have any so I used half a can of yellow corn. The recipe also calls for sour cream which I subbed out for plain Greek yogurt. 


This upcoming week we only have two meals on the board because my family is coming to visit, but hopefully I'll be able to get back on track sooner than later.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, my Husband and I have been trying to stick to low carb meals during the week and I am always looking for new ones to try. The mushroom cauliflower quinoa looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really need to get back on the low carb weeknight meals - I think starting with those rosemary steaks, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look good! I have that same chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect time for this post. Struggling with coming up with some yummy low carb dinners this week. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks fantastic! And now you can have your wine so the food is all carb free ;)

    ReplyDelete