2.24.2015

Vest Yourself


My mom always makes me try on things I wouldn't normally, and this vest from Banana is the perfect example. I was super hesitant to bite the bullet on it, but she told me to just try it and return it if it didn't work...and well, I wore it all weekend long. 

It's long enough to wear with leggings and it's the perfect jacket for California winters....or everywhere else's spring. 


I will say, I'm not crazy about it with a short sleeve shirt...

BUT I think if you could rock it with the right kind of dress or a really cute skirt.

I'm on the hunt for a leopard scarf and a comfy denim dress....both which would look really cute with this clearly versatile vest. 


also, really random but....

Do you know what color this nail polish is? It's OPI and I'm obsessed with it but the bottle didn't have the handy sticker on it. I've had 3 random people comment on the color and it's killing me that I don't know! 

4 comments:

  1. Shit that IS a great color!!! I'd try going to a different salon just so scope out their color/bottle stickers :)

    And the vest is amazing. I couldn't bring myself to buy that herringbone J. Crew vest EVERYONE got this fall, but I love that army green color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help with the nail polish, but I have that vest (ON version) and love how versatile it really is. Great round-up of how to wear it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vest and I'm the same way, it's not something I would wear normally. Let us know when you find the polish color, it's gorgeous!
    Ally - Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of a military-esque vest like that one! My mom is the same way-- she says you can never judge something by the way it looks on the hanger!

    ReplyDelete