2.25.2015

1,000



YAY 

This is my ONE THOUSANDTH (weird word) POST.

 Holy damn cow.

I cannot believe that six years ago, a summer school class (Parent Teacher Communications) assignment would grow into my favorite hobby. 

This corner of the Internet has seen me through my life's biggest milestones to date, and I feel incredibly lucky to have them all chronicled here. 



This blog for me is my journal, not my job, and it's one of my most cherished possessions, although...it's not exactly tangible.

Regardless....thanks for reading....thanks for entertaining me with your questions and comments....thanks for your ideas.. and thanks for making me feel like I have friends all over the 
country.

Cheers

Pop the bubbly!


13 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats! I'm thankful for your blog and wish you 1,000 more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to the next thousand! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Here's to the next 1,000! Can't wait to see what they're filled with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thousdanversary!!! So glad this little slice of the interwebs brought you into my life -- less than a month til hugs and drinks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers to 1,000 and the next 1,000! New header, btw? Or am I just now realizing it? So cute either way! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! So happy to have "met" you through the bloggy world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to reading your blog every day, Tess! Congrats! You're an inspiration to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers and Happy 1000!! Can't wait for that many more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! While I'm not a frequent commenter, I've been reading for a reallllly long time (as in I remember the post about you and Joel moving in together) and have so enjoyed following your journey. I hope you've opened a bottle of wine to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete