2.18.2015

What I Wore and What I Want


Work It Girl
  
 
Monday
H&M denim, jockey workout pants, target tank, j.crew new balance
 
Tuesday
gap cardi, banana republic tank, joe's jeans, tb flats
 
Wednesday
gap button down, loft skirt & necklace, tb wedges
 
Thursday
cynthia rowley blouse, paige jeans, j.crew wedges
 
Friday
jcrew sweater and dress, tb sandals


Putting out the juju on my last post got me the sneaks I was lusting, so maybe putting out my need for a wide brimmed white fedora will offer me the same luck? 

nude + white + fedora = a chic picnic outfit

Last week it was so damn hot in LA (I know, I'm sorry...), and my need for a new hat become all the more urgent. 



I tried the one on at J.Crew and while the price is right, the brim isn't wide enough for what I want. The best one I've found is for a cool $250 in Venice, and I'm not forking that kind of money over. Have you seen any recently that I should check out?

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so cute pinned on the side! Loving the chambray and I'm pretty sure you'll kill it in a white fedora next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new sneakers, they look so good!

    ReplyDelete