9.27.2017

Bumpdate: 26 weeks


How Far Along? 26w6d

Gender: GIRL

Weight Gain: 14.5 - thanking my cold for the little loss

Maternity Clothes:  Same....in maternity pants and select normal shirts for the most part.

Nursery: Nothing.....eek! I'm planning on getting it done in October/November.

Movement: YES - and lots - through clothes now too. She's hard to miss honestly and is starting to feel bigger.

Symptoms: The weather has been nuts here, and I'm blaming it for my cold/allergies going on. I'm really congested which isn't fun when you don't feel like you can breathe normal in the first place. Thankfully I'm getting some relief with a Claritin, but its not fun. I also don't have a lot of patience and cannot stand being outside in this +95 degree weather. It instantly makes me want to cry - drama, I know!

Sleep: For the most part, ok but the cold has been rough for my sleeping through the night.

Joel:  He is so helpful and really, if it weren't for him being so on it when he was at home, I would be in trouble. He tries to seriously give me a break whenever he can, doesn't complain when I drag him to the grocery store, sleep in on the weekends, and am just generally off. He is a good, good catch with a LOT of patience.

Workouts:  Got to the gym twice but have been missing my walks a LOT. Working out really helps keep me happy and relaxed, so I felt the effects of missing my walks a bit this week. On Sunday we took a short bike ride and swam in the lake a bit, and just that little burst of activity really helped. The weather should cool down soon here and I'm going to try and make up it!

Mood/Mental State: So, the hot weather makes me really, really angry, but I have a better handle on my anxiety this week which is good. A long talk with Joel, my therapist, and working on a few new things (visualizing and writing in my journal) have been helping.  Just trying to take this last chunk week by week, appointment by appointment and not go overboard.

Cravings: Nothing and since I'm stuffy this week, not much has tasted great either.

What I Miss: Dayquil. I always miss that when I get colds while I'm pregnant!

Random Things: Leo turned TWO this week! We had so much fun celebrating him this weekend and he has had a really great week with lots of new toys, seeing family and friends and lots and lots of cake!

Best Moment of the Week:  Leo's birthday - the whole day I kept thinking about where we were two years ago, how amazing this ride has been with Leo and being a mom, and how lucky and blessed I am for my healthy, growing family.

Looking Forward To: The weather cooling off a bit and getting our 28 week appointment in the books. I'm looking forward to have the Glucoa test behind me! I go next Monday so I'm ready to cross that off the list.

1 comment:

  1. You are looking great and I can't believe that Leo is 2! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete