9.20.2017

Bumpdate: 25 weeks



following along: weeks 5-12 , weeks 13-16  , weeks 17-19 , weeks 20-22, week 23 , week 24


How Far Along? 25w6d

Gender: GIRL

Weight Gain: 16lbs

Maternity Clothes:  Same....in maternity pants and select normal shirts for the most part.

Nursery: Nothing.....eek! I'm planning on getting it done in October/November.

Movement: YES - and lots - through clothes now too. 

Symptoms: Really nothing new this week....a very low key week for the most part.

Sleep: Still sleeping well. A great night of sleep for me is getting up only once in the night to use the bathroom.

Joel: Ran a 50k this past weekend which is nuts. He ran one right before Leo was born too, he basically knows that the year following a new baby it's tough to get out of the house and put in lots of hours working out or training, so he set this goal this past spring and accomplished it with 3 months before baby girl comes and rocks his workout schedule!

Workouts:  With our fall schedule, I can really only get to the gym 2x/week. I do classes both of those days (a yoga and kickboxing class) that I really enjoy. I've also been trying to get 2-3 walks in the afternoons for about an hour. I really like walking from 4-5pm, it's a little cooler, and it's a nice time of day to be out of the house.

Mood: So sad to report - but SO anxious. It's my worst pregnancy complaint, but I battle with anxiety and it really seems to get me while I'm pregnant, since a lot of my anxiety is health based. I start to panic and obsess about things going wrong, my time in the hospital (something I dread), the c-section, worst case scenarios, nurses, doctors, etc. etc. etc. It's a major trigger area for me and this week it's taken a hold of my mind big time.

Cravings: Nothing specific this week that I can remember.

What I Miss: My energy, my motivation to do things, and my calm state of mind (but I'm working pretty hard at getting that back).

Random Things: Nothing noteworthy

Best Moment of the Week:  Seeing Joel cross the finish line at his race.

Looking Forward To: Celebrating Leo turning TWO this weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you've been especially anxious lately. I know that is really tough, and I hope that you are feeling better soon. On a happier note yay for Joel completing such an arduous race and for Leo's birthday!

    ReplyDelete