8.06.2015

Our Baby Shower Invites

These invites are so dang cute I felt like they deserved a post of their own. 

This is the darling front of the invitation.

My mom and sisters are hosting the shower for us, and my mom worked with a family friend who creates these beautiful invitations by hand.

I wasn't sure what direction they were going to go with the shower and invite - but when they arrived in the mail, I was blown away.


I mean, have you ever seen anything cuter?

 I need the invitation to become a real life outfit for him!!


I loved the wording of the invite too.



I can't wait to see what other details they have cooked up for Sunday's shower (no pressure though, mom ;)

12 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those are adorable invites!!! Can't wait to see photos of your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Hope you have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My OVARIES cannot take this!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious invitation!! I can't believe she made them all by hand! And I totally forgot to put on my invitation to not bring a card but a book instead! Just totally slipped my mind along with everything else these days! Have the best time at your shower this weekend!
    Ally- Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOP!!!!!! These are the cutest invites I've ever seen! I absolutely love the wording too. Have the best time & I can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is PRECIOUS. SO, SO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinking adorable! Books are the best to include as a shower request; I have a running list of all the books my future little(s) will have :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely one of (if not THE) cutest nautical invitations I have ever seen! I LOVE it!! Can't wait to see the shower (guessing it is a nautical theme too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the cutest shower invitations I have ever seen! My daughter also had a nautical theme for her baby shower and got books instead of cards. My grandson, as a result, has a nice collection of books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These invites ares seriously SO darling! Love the color scheme and the theme - too too cute!

    ReplyDelete