9.16.2014

Work Wear

Being back in the office for three days this week gave me an opportunity to pull out a few of my favorite work pieces, which was a nice change of pace.

And even though I'm just dying to start pulling out my boots, scarves and layers, the weather in LA is insanely hot - with no end in sight. The last few days have reached almost 100 degrees so I'll be rocking my summer clothes for the foreseeable future.

Work It Girl


 Monday
Jcrew blouse, AG jeans, RL sandals

 Tuesday
Anthropologie t-shirt, RL jeans, RL sandals, RayBan shades

 
Wednesday
old Express blouse, Loft skirt, TB wedges

Thursday
H&M button down, Gap jeans, KS earrings, Toms Wedges 

 
Friday
 DVF dress & TB Wedges




3 comments:

  1. Love that DVF dress! It may be 100 degrees but at least y'all don't have the horrible humidity we have here in the south!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are insanely hot in that wrap dress!

    ReplyDelete