1.22.2019

Drew - Month 13







 1 month ::: 2 months ::: 3 months ::: 4 months::: 5 months::: 6 months ::: 7 months ::: 8 months ::: 9 months ::: 10 months ::: 11 months ::: 12 months ::: 

Weight: 19lbs 15oz (49%), 29.25" (43%), head is 45cm (48%)

Clothes: Solidly in 12-18mth and I just grabbed some leggings at Old Navy that are 18-24mth, and they fit you well. It's honestly disturbing me. Your shoes are a 3, and diapers are a 4.

Nicknames: Drewbie, Drewbs, and Drewbo.

Sleep: We dropped your morning nap this month. You honestly didn't seem to mind at all, but I thought that I would be guarnteeing a really great afternoon nap, and that just hasn't been the case. It's a little all over the place, but on average you've only been sleeping in the afternoon for like 90 minutes. I'm hoping that it's just the transition and that you will soon learn to rest your busy body for at least two hours! 

Schedule: Now that we have dropped your morning nap, if you can, you will sleep in past 7:30/8 sometimes. 

7:15am - We wake you up most mornings with an 8oz bottle
8am - breakfast
11am- sometimes you will take a bottle (especailly if I drop you at the KidZone at the gym)
12pm - lunch 
  1:00pm - 3:00pm - Nap....trying 
3:15 - snack and some milk in a sippy cup
3:30-5pm - play
5:30/6pm- Dinner
6:30pm-Bottle #3
7pm - Bed

Health:  You've had a couple minor coughs/cold/runny noses. Nothing serious thankfully. I have been taking you out and about quite a bit lately, and since everything goes into your mouth, I get nervous about germs, but we are trying to just push through and take lots of baths and hand washing breaks. 

 Crying: You are a very happy baby but figuring out what you like and don't more and more. You cry when I strap you into the carseat, you will cry if Leo swipes a toy or boinks you down, and you will cry if I correct you from doing something you shouldn't be doing - like chewing on an iphone cord. 

Feeding: You've been a great eater....I don't think much has changed this month to be honest. You did try shrimp and that went over well and you really seemed to enjoy it. Otherwise, you're not overly picky and can eat quite a bit! 

Likes: You have really started to enjoy playing in the play room this month. There are so many toys for you to explore and check out - and you are the happiest in there when we are at home. You like to be around people, you like to have the attention of everyone in the room, you like to read books, listen to music, and play ball with Roscoe. 
Dislikes: You don't love diaper changes, the nose frida, getting toys swiped via your older brother, and you don't seem to like wearing socks to sleep. 

Milestones:  You  are a full blown walker. I would say, just like Leo, you were officially off to the races at 12mths2weeks. Now, walking is pretty much your preferred method of transportation. It's honestly crazy to see you vertical! 

You are babbling a LOT. Mama, Dada, Hi, and Baba are the most clear. 

You understand quite a bit, and have really started to explore your toys in a different way this year which has been fun to watch. 

Places You’ve Gone: We were home for the holidays, and celebrated a perfect Christmas and New Year with you. This month, I also started dropping you off at the KidZone at my health club. You don't love it - you hate when I leave - but you're doing better (And way better than Leo did). They often push you in the stroller with "special owl", feed you a little bottle, and then feel comfortable to go play. I also feel so much more comfortable with the space since I know the ladies that work there now, and have a lot of friends kids who take special care of Drewbie when she is in there too. 

Postpartum: Back to closer to 3ish away. Christmas didn't do me any favors but I've been really crushing it at the gym these last few weeks so I really hope I see a move in the right direction! 

Leo:   He loves you - tests you - drives you a little crazy - but is truly your best friend and that's been a really special thing for us to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment