12.08.2010

Christmas Survey

Woohooo! It's Wednesday!


I had such a yuck day yesterday. It was one of those days that started out bad and then went non-stop with the fun until 5pm.

Gotta love that, right?

I really wanted to participate in Aly's 12 days of Christmas, but I missed the chance, so I decided to do a little Christmas survey in lieu of it.



CHRISTMAS SURVEY

Have you been naughty or nice this year?
I would say NICE! You gotta go to bat for this and my own personal Santa may read this (hi mom)

What do you want most for Christmas?
A cannon rebel camera

What is your favorite Christmas song?

Baby It's Cold Outside

What is your favorite food at Christmas?

My family is usually in Mexico for Christmas and so I don't have a yearly favorite food that I look forward to but at parties I love the appetizers and desserts. I can always do without the actual dinner part.

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

No. I have gotten 1 gift, and I ordered it online. To be honest, I'm waiting for my next paycheck. How sad is that?!

I plan to do most of my shopping this weekend but I still need to figure out what I want to get for everybody and it always helps if you shop with a plan of action.

How many Holiday parties will you be attending?

We have been invited to 4, but 2 our on the same day so we're going to try and get to both, however, they are about an hour away from each other it's going to be hard.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Santa Clause with Tim Allen

What is your best memory of Christmas?

One of my favorite memories of Christmas is sleeping with my sisters on Christmas Eve. We would be so excited and tell each other what we wanted Santa to bring us, and what we got each other. Christmas was very special at our house and I have a lot of amazing memories of the entire season.

What do you look forward to most at Christmas?

I love the idea of being cozy at home with the lights off, the Christmas tree turned on,Christmas music still playing, cleaning up after our family leaves from the Christmas Eve party. Tired from hours of laughing with my cousins and gossiping with my aunts. Full from the good food and wine and excited to go to bed in order to wake up to my whole family in a good mood, with cinnamon rolls and exchange presents.

What are you doing for Christmas this year?

Joel and I will be celebrating our own Christmas at a restaurant on the 22nd and a gift exchange at our house, under our own tree.

Christmas Eve is at my house and we are having my Dad's side over around 4:00pm. Joel will be with his family in Tennessee so it will be our first Christmas a part in the last 4 years.

Christmas will be with my mom's side of the house and is a little more laid back than Christmas Eve. After breakfast at home, we'll head to my Aunt Peg's and have brunch there with my grandparents and cousins. We may go to a movie, or just hang out and play board games.

Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
I never kiss and tell.....okay, I'll tell - Joel!

What kind of Christmas tree do you have?

A 4 foot faker from Target

Do you take part in a secret santa?

We have a family grab bag goin' on.

Have you ever had a white Christmas?

I live in Chicago, so it's always a White Christmas.

How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?
When I was a kid, I would seriously wake up at like 6. Now, we get moving around 9.

Do you still get a stocking?
Growing up we never had stockings. BUT Joel and I are going to start that tradition . I found mini stockings at Hobby Lobby but I'm not sure if we will fill them with presents since they *may* be able to hold chapstick.

How many Christmas cards do you normally send out?

I have never sent out Christmas cards. I would love to....but I think it may be weird. I'm not married, and don't have kids, so I'm not sure it's necessary.

What is your Christmas wish?
Another really great year for my family and myself. For our continued health and happiness. For exciting turns in the road ahead and a nice vacation would be an added bonus.


You should fill this survey out, I would love to hear how you spend this season...and if you do, comment me so that I can check yours out!




P.S. Also....If you get a minute, please say a prayer, or send good thoughts towards my mom. She has a pretty minor procedure this morning on her back, but I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us are having those bad days this week. That is how my Monday was!!

    And lots of positive thoughts are being sent to your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I love the idea of a Christmas survey. I will totally do this in about 8 days (after finals). I'm sending positive thoughts your way :-)

    ReplyDelete