12.30.2010

a year in review: winter


  • celebrated the holidays with friends and families at grown up holiday parties
  • starting to truly understand how to get around in the city
  • exploring different restaurants and meeting new people almost every weekend
  • we celebrated our first Christmas together in our apartment and started some of our own traditions
  • Joel and I had our own Christmas dinner at Fronterra in the loop and then opened each others gifts under the Christmas tree
  • Joel went to Tennessee to visit his family
  • my parents hosted Christmas eve and Christmas morning at our house
  • Right now, I'm in Kohler with my family and my God Family doing spa services, eating at great restaurants, hiking, and inevitably having a great time.
  • trying to eat better and it's been a struggle all month
  • had a visit from Joel's college roommate Reid
  • went to a comedy show
  • visited with family
  • Plan to stay home, just Joel and I, for New Years Eve and cook up a 4 course dinner. We have plans to lots of fun things all night like write letters to our future selves, have a beer tasting, and have a dessert cook off. Even though we are staying home, I am really looking forward to this.

Have a wonderful last day of 2010 and we'll talk again in 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment