4.20.2011

WILW

Well, hello "What I'm Loving Wednesday", I sure have missed you.


1. Margaritas 
I don't know if it's the fact that I'm craving summer, or just simply a strong liqour, but I'm on a margarita kick for sure.

I don't care if it's SkinnyGirl, margarita mix, or just straight up patron with lime, I want it now.

2. Rosie Pope
I love me some Bravo, and Rosie does not disappoint. 
I find her refreshing and normal, and if I could pay her to come hang out with me when I get preggers, I surely would. 

Her hubby isn't too shabby either.


3. Starburst Jelly Beans
This obsession is border line out of control. 
And there is no explanation necessary. 
 

4. Reese's Hair
I DESPERATELY need to get my hair highlighted and cut and I am in LOVE with Reese's color & cut. 


5. My new blog design
Thanks again to Sweet Simplicity for my awesome new design, I have been visiting my own blog far too often. 

 5. Khloe Kardashian's closet
I love this and hate her.
Someday..... 

What are you loving this week?

9 comments:

  1. sigh... look at all those pretty red currently unattainable soles. makes me need a margarita real bad! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a skinnygirl margarita last night :) It was *so* yummy. Then again, it's already almost 100 degrees where I live, so it was much needed!

    And I friggin love Rosie Pope. She's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I wish I had Khloe's closet too! yum to margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new look!!!

    Love this post!
    Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, that closet is amazing! Swooooon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your sweet comment on the girls easter pics. I took them myself, they actually did really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm over from WILW. Cute blog! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm i love starburts jelly beans. and im loving pleated skirts!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete