4.01.2011

Guest Post: A Big Little Life




I’m Hannah and I blog over at A Big Little Life.  I was so excited (and flattered) that Tess asked me to guest blog while she is abroad.   I write about my post-college adventures, food, home, decorating, my beloved Golden Retriever, and my journey to living my healthiest and happiest life.   
Q: Tell us about yourself! Where are you from? What do you do? Where did you go to college? Give us a little bio.
I was born and raised in North Carolina.  After college, I decided to move down to Florida with my boyfriend, TG. However, we are hoping to move to Chicago within the year.  I’m currently in graduate school (online) for Marriage and Family Therapy. Working part-time for a public relations firm and nannying part-time also keeps me busy.

Q: What outfit of yours do you feel the absolute best in? (work clothes? gym clothes? daily uniform? sexy black dress) Can I dare you to include a photo?
I feel the best when I’m wearing a summery dress.
Q: What is your worst vice?
Candy. Pretty much any kind of gummy bear-worm.  I’m making an active effort to decrease my candy consumption.
Q: What is your favorite U.S. City and why?
I would have to say a tie between Chicago and New York.  I love the energy of a big city.  I also really enjoy all of the different restaurants.  I think my favorite part of Chicago and New York is the variety they offer. In one day, you can visit several different neighborhoods that feel like completely different cities. 
Q: What is on your DVR right now?
Bethenny Getting Married (Love Bethenny Frankel. And her Skinny Girl Margaritas)
Saturday Night Live (from last week)
Real Housewives of Orange County
Modern Family
The Office
And some of TG’s movie/show picks. I let him have like 5% of the total DVR space. (I have A LOT of shows.)

---
5 [everyday] items that you can't live without out.
Everyday Essentials

1. Benefit-Dandelion brightening face powder. This stuff is amazing and I will probably use it for the rest of my life. When I look tired, it perks my face right up!

2. My Blackberry. I’m pretty addicted to using my Blackberry for everything.

3.  Stretchy black yoga pants/leggings. I wear stretch black pants most weekdays when I’m running errands or doing school-work or anything really.  Okay, and a lot of weekend days too. I fondly refer to black stretchy pants and t-shirts as my uniform.

4. Sunglasses.  I can’t stand to be without my sunglasses.  I absolutely can’t drive without them, much less do anything else outdoors.

5. Baby wipes. Random, yes. Amazing, absolutely. These work the same way make-up remover wipes work, but much cheaper!!

6.My planner. I feel lost without my little planner in my purse. Organization is vital to my keeping up with grad school assignments, appointments, birthdays, bill due dates, etc. 
 

What are your everyday essentials?


Thanks again to Tess for having me over on her blog. Feel free to stop by A Big Little Life and say hello! I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me Tess!

    hannah-biglittlelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get that Benefit face brightening powder!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my Blackberry is my number one. :D It’s funny how we think of it as the MOBILE PHONE when it is only a brand. It’s overwhelming just to imagine how popular it is now. I would probably need to change phones in the future, but I would definitely stick to Blackberry! :D

    Samantha Cole

    ReplyDelete