6.26.2012

Weekend Report


The three hour nap that I had to take yesterday in the middle of the day was pretty good evidence that this past weekend did not dissapoint. 

In fact, I think it's a universal law that  when you start your weekend with magnum Veuve's it's bound to be a winner.
 

A girls weekend at a beautiful mansion in palm springs was the perfect way to spend a bachelorette party for my future sister-in-law.


On Friday, we took in the 105 degree weather, caught up on gossip magazines and lounged. There were 9 girls there and lots of cocktails which lead to hilarious topics of conversation and the occasionally incredibly inappropriate bachelorette games.


Saturday morning the hostess had a margarita machine delivered to the house before I even woke up - which meant that slushy margaritas were my breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday.


We went downtown on Saturday night to get rowdy with lots of bar hopping and dares along the way. The biggest hit of the night was placing stickers on unsuspecting victims. 

And these were not your niece's Paul Frank stickers....
 

Overall it was a freaking blast and I couldn't even imagine gaining a better sister-in-law. I felt really lucky to be included in her weekend and it made me even more excited for a bachelorette party of my own!


5 comments:

  1. It looks like so much fun! The stickers would have been a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the weekend was quite a success... you are all so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like ONE incredible weekend to me!!! love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! That house looks amazing!! And what a fun time with friends. Those stickers are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture is priceless, definitely something I would do! The entire weekend looks like a blast and probably gave you lots of ideas for your own bachelorette. I'm curious, what's with the pose in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete