11.07.2017

Bumpdate: 32 weeks




 
 
How Far Along? 32 weeks, 5 days

Gender: GIRL

Weight Gain: Had been sitting pretty right around 20lbs, but I'm sure this indulgent weekend put me well above!

Maternity Clothes:  I'm living in leggings and long sweaters and I'm mainly wearing nursing bras at this point too.

Nursery: I found a pretty lamp for the room at Homegoods on major sale. I hate overhead lighting so I'm excited to have two decent lamps in her room...I just need to swap out the wattage on the light bulb, but that's an easy fix. 

 
Movement: We've had lots of hiccups this week and I can feel that she is getting bigger. I love when I can feel her move in two places at the same time too.
 
 Symptoms: A little more heartburn this week, but nothing horrible. I also am a little more uncomfortable just sitting because of the position she is in and I find myself adjusting constantly. Sleep is eh.....I'm up probably 5-6x at night because of constant pressure on my bladder.
 
Sleep: Still not able to nap which is annoying, and like I mentioned, sleep is starting to dwindle a bit too.

Joel: We had the best weekend together ever. It was the perfect getaway for both of us. It was so relaxing, so cozy, so fun and it had been a while since Joel and I got to just enjoy each other's company without anyone else to share with....it was so nice.

 Workouts: Only two! Yoga and kickboxing. I had great intentions to get in a hike while we were on our babymoon, but the bed and my book were just too enticing, so I didn't fit it in. It's been a lot colder around here so my walks have greatly decreased, but I really want to try and fit in a few more walks this upcoming week, even if it's just a mile or two here or there.

Mood/Mental State: Great. I'm really proud of the place I've been in the last few weeks and while I have no idea if that will change, I'm enjoying the here and now and praising myself for not going into panic mode quite yet.

Cravings: Nothing specific because I'm indulging in everything! Honestly, when I'm on the other side of this pregnancy, I think I need to take like a 3 month break from all bagels.

What I Miss: Being on vacation makes it a touch harder to not miss drinking.....two times I sort of pouted...when we checked in they were giving away free glasses of champagne, and I just wanted like ten of them! And then at the spa, lots of groups of girls were just lounging with mimosas and I wanted very badly too as well - but I got over it. Knowing that mimosas are waiting for me in just six short weeks helps a lot!

Random Things:  32 weeks was a big milestone. When I was pregnant with Leo, my doctor said that when her patients hit 32 weeks, she likes to take a big sigh of relief, and that always stuck with me. Now, my eyes are on the 35 week prize!

Best Moment of the Week: Our trip to Kohler. From the massage, to reading my book at the spa, to bowling with Joel, playing cards at the bar, scrabble by the fire, sleeping in, and just totally relaxing....it was a heavenly trip!

Looking Forward To: So I have another really fun week ahead! My best friend from Cali is arriving on Thursday, we have one of my best friends weddings on Saturday, AND I have a little sprinkle on Sunday! I can't even stand it!

No comments:

Post a Comment