11.16.2017

Bumpdate: 33 Weeks

 


How Far Along? 34 weeks

Gender: GIRL

Weight Gain: Didn't check this week, and sort of don't think I care anymore. With only 5 weeks left, I feel pretty comfortable with where I'm at (~25ish pounds) and where I'll likely end (~30lbs).


Maternity Clothes: Whatever is comfortable - which is leggings.

Nursery: Really need to get going here but we're making some progress. Joel added some additional hanging/shelving space in the closet, we spray painted the mirrors that I want to use for a little gallery wall, and we got quite a few ADORABLE additions (including a rocking bunny from Pottery Barn that I'm obsessed with). What I would like to do in the next two weeks includes:

1. I had to update, because yesterday I found drapes

2. Make a trip to Ikea to purchase some type of book shelf (possible floating shelves) and dresser for the closet 
3. Move nightstand into nursery and find a new one for Leo's  room.
4. Wash linens and dress the crib (because why not!)
5. Set out Rock and Play's/swing/and some other baby items so that Leo (and Roscoe) can get used to them

Movement: Tons, and sometimes it hurts. I'm pretty certain her head is right under my ribs and there are quite a few positions that become uncomfortable fast. She moves a lot and I love watching my entire stomach move, pop out, and change shapes. 

 Symptoms: Probably just exhaustion. We had a slammed weekend and Monday and Tuesday of this week have been tough for me. By 1pm, I'm ready to throw in the towel for the most part. Otherwise, I'm still feeling good!
Sleep: I want to sleep constantly, have to get up quite a bit but it is what it is.

Joel: Is in for a LOT of pink!

 Workouts: Only two! Well, let's say 3 since I danced all night long at my girlfriends wedding on Saturday night! Yoga and kickboxing are still part of my weekly routine, and I think they will be until I put my gym on hold in December. I take kickboxing with 2 of my other girlfriends that are expecting, and it just so happened that one of my friends OB's was in class with us. She was giving us major props - totally made my day - and guessed that I was 32 weeks (which was pretty darn close since I was 33 when she guessed).

Mood/Mental State: Grateful, thankful, and overwhelmed with the amount of nursery/prepping I still need to do.

Cravings:I'm pretty sure I'm going to eat an entire bag of dark chocolate pretzels that I bought from Trader Joe's this weekend without letting anyone touch any of them. They are SO good.

What I Miss: A full day to get things done. I just feel like I can only operate with half a day's time because I become so tired and lazy by the time Leo wakes up from his nap.

Random Things: Dancing all night long in heeled boots will be fun, will earn you lots of kudos points from fellow wedding guests, but will also hurt you the next day. 

Best Moment of the Week: Our sprinkle! It was SO fun and weird and wild to celebrate baby girl this weekend. It really made it feel real that a baby girl is going to be entering our family in just a few weeks time!

Looking Forward To: Putting a dent into organizing all of baby girls new goodies!

2 comments:

  1. You are getting so close to the finish line! Kudos to you for dancing and keeping up a workout schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is so fun! Alllll the pink!

    ReplyDelete