11.22.2017

Bumpdate: 34 weeks

 
 
 
 
 
 
How Far Along? 34w5d

Gender: GIRL

Weight Gain: 25lbs - but I feel like its more. I just feel heavy and large at this point.

Maternity Clothes: Whatever is comfortable - which is leggings.

Nursery:  We are making progress!! We hung 3 long floating book shelves that I'm obsessed with, have started to really organize all the baby things, and have a plan for the rest of the room. 
I'm eager for the drapes to go up, but Joel is waiting for a piece in order to support the heavy fabric.
This week I'm hoping we can add the gold gallery mirror feature, get the drapes up, add 1 built in shelf to the closet, and get an idea of how I'm going to store all of her clothes!

Movement: Tons and according to the doctor, what I'm feeling is the baby's butt up near my ribs.
 Symptoms: I still feel pretty good considering this is the final push. Sleep isn't great, I do experience some mild heartburn, and I just feel freaking pregnant.
 
Sleep: I toss and turn most of the night which is not fun. It adds to me being tired during the day, but it's just such a vicious cycle. I'm so ready to get into bed at night and SO ready to get out of bed in the morning.

Joel: Has been working tons lately. He isn't sleeping much either since he is working so late at night, and then I feel bad keeping him so busy during the weekends with my long "honey do" list. Having a baby in the middle of Thanksgiving and Christmas is just slightly chaotic.

 Workouts: Made it to yoga and kickboxing this week and got in a 2-3 mile walk with my mom. I'm going to walk the Turkey Trot 5k on Thursday so I wanted to get a little practice in. For whatever reason, I would SO much rather take an hour long kickboxing class with jumps and running and what have you, then walk for an hour.

Mood/Mental State: Right now, amazing. I had a great doctors appointment this morning and that just makes me feel so thankful for a great report, it's a huge sense of relief - added even more so because I get so nervous before the appointments.

Cravings: Candy Cane Hershey Kisses

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night - and pants.

Random Things: I'm so excited for thanksgiving and all of the fun holiday cheer that is among us. These next 3 weeks (before my next docs appointment), I really want to focus on enjoying the season and just relishing in the calm before the storm.

Best Moment of the Week: A great doctors appointment. The C-section is officially on the books, baby is in head down position (even though that doesn't matter this time around, but it's notable because my doctor in California told me that would not be very likely......), her heartbeat checked in at 139bpm, and the doctor commented that she was already of substantial size. Pretty much everything an expecting mother would want to hear, and I'm very, very thankful.



Looking Forward To: Thanksgiving and the long weekend with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment