5.11.2012

friday's thoughts

  • I have to go into the office today, which honestly, chaps my ass a little bit. ;) We have a training from 9am - 3pm. That is an aggressively long training and unless they plan on having some sort of performance, I find it wickedly unnecessary.
  • We are continuing this birthday celebration with dinner at Villa Blanca tonight. I'm hoping to catch up with some of my girlfriends are there.
  • My mom (and dad) got me these beauties for my birthday. They're the perfect color, and I needed a fancy flip flop so I couldn't be more excited....and they're on my feet now. 
  • I bought ten classes to Cardio Barre here in Beverly Hills. I'm not really sure why I did this, since I'm realllllly not graceful, but I'm hoping that it'll be a fun and effective workout. My first class is on Saturday at 10 so we'll see how this all goes down.
  • Have you seen "Don't trust the B- in Apt. 23? It's pretty stupid but for some reason I think it's pretty cute.
  • My sister Hannah is graduating college this weekend! She managed to do graduate with a degree in Spanish from the University of Iowa in 4 years. She's not sure what she wants to do once she leaves Iowa City - and I don't envy that position (even though I'm actually kind of in it too), but I have all the faith in the world that she'll find her way.
  • Joel and I are heading to Florida next weekend. It's going to be a fast weekend, but one of Joel's best friends from High School is getting married and Joel is in the wedding - so off we go. Oh....and I'm not looking forward to getting into a bathing suit. 
  • This is the best look that I've seen in a long, long while 
 
  • I'm so excited to have some wine tonight - I've been trying to limit my during the week drinks, and I'm ready to throw that caution to the wind tonight!  

2 comments:

  1. Tell me how that class is. I've wanted to try it but I'm not very flexible or coordinated! HA!

    I love Villa Blanca. Such a pretty restaurant. And good food too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, so I've been a little MIA lately but I'm going to need an explanation on that pic!!!! Are you BFF with Kyle Richards and I never knew this?!? Seriously, cool pic! Hope you had a great bday - it sounds amaze! Oh, and you have to tell me how your new workout is - I've heard great things about that place. I wish we had a studio down here in the sticks! Hope youre loving your new location and job! Looks like you are having too much fun! xx.

    ReplyDelete