5.17.2012

My California Closet


Where do you turn to decide what you are going to wear every morning? If you are anything like me, your largest source of inspiration comes from Pintrest.

I decided this week to take a few of my favorite fashion images and try to recreate them with everything I already owned in my closet.

I never would have paired a beige shirt with white pants and neutral shoes, but I ended up loving the combination and actually got a lot of compliments.

I'm going to try and keep this up since it's a great way to get good use of all of my clothes in my closet and try combination that I haven't tried before.

3 comments:

  1. I've been doing this recently too! I really wish I could buy all the clothes I've pinned but they are either really expensive or sold out. I am loving all the new color combinations I am trying and mixing patterns. I like your plaid shirt outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the looks, especially since you made it your own! And here I've been, trying to find almost the same thing in the Pinterest finds. Shows my lack of creativity I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing this too. I bought a few new pieces for summer and have been pinning like a madwoman figuring out different ways to wear things like coral shorts.

    ReplyDelete