5.18.2012

from coast to coast

Tomorrow morning Joel and I are taking a morning Virgin flight to Florida. One of Joel's best friends from high school is getting married in Jupiter, Florida and we are heading to the opposite side of the country for a brief, but much anticipated reunion.


To be quite honest, I'm not super excited to be heading out of town for a mere 42 hours, but Joel is a groomsman, and we love Kaci and Chris and cannot wait to watch them get married - I just wish they were getting married here in Cali.

However, I do love hotels, suitcases, and a good excuse for some shopping!

I'm only bringing a carry on, and here's a sneak peak and at a few of the pins I used to inspire my weekend getaway wardrobe.

How how I love that DVF maxi dress
 We'll be back on Tuesday with a full report! Until then, I'm taking advantage of this mini vacay and fully indulging in all things possible at our resort in Florida. Hello mimosa's, massages, and room service - my name is Tess!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I LOVE the pictures you posted...where is that wrap bracelet from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Have Fun! Soak up the sun and drink champagne. See you in t-2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete