9.22.2015

Bumpdate: 36 weeks



          ::: week 18 ::: week 19 ::: week 20 ::: week 21 ::: week 22 ::: week 23 ::: week 24
 ::: week 25 ::: week 26 ::: week 27 ::: week 28 ::: week 29 ::: week 30 ::: week 31 ::: week 32 ::: week 33 ::: week 34 ::: week 35

How Far Along? 36w5d, due October 15, 2015

Gender: BOY!

Weight Gain: 26lbs - Now that I'm at the doctor every week, I'm just sticking with their numbers.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much rocking workout clothes everyday
Nursery: Waiting for my pillows and then it's done. We even have a garbage bag in the diaper pail!
 
Movement: He's still a groover but the movements are big and heavy and take my breath away. I really get him going when I'm eating and drinking.

Symptoms: SO tired. I do not sleep well at night, and by the afternoon my eyes are literally rolling in the back of my head. If I can sneak in a nap, I will and even 30 minutes seems to really help. I'm a little crampy and have been feeling some low pressure. Anddddd pretty anxious.
Sleep: Not great
Joel: I would literally not be able to function without him

Workouts: I swam twice last week and got in slow walks 4 of the other days. I had to suspend my gym membership, but I'm going to try and get the dog out for long walks everyday and do some yoga/weight videos at home too.

Mood: Anxious, nervous, worried and emotional!

Cravings: I had heard that some women stop being so hungry as there becomes less and less room for food, but that hasn't happened for me yet. I can go about 3 hours before I'm back to starving.

What I Miss: A calm state of mind

Random Things: All things get ready for baby are in full swing

Best Moment This Week: We got a picture of the baby's lips and nose on the ultrasound this week, and umm....so freaking adorable!

Looking Forward To: Taking things day by day.....but I'm mainly looking forward to being on the other side. I'm looking forward to that feeling of relief and joy and heaven of holding my baby.

6 comments:

  1. Yesssss so soon! You look wonderful my dear!! Can't wait for his arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're REALLY in the last leg of this pregnancy now! October 15th is so close and it sounds like you are ready to go - nursery is ready, you're ready..soon you'll hold your baby boy! I cannot wait to hear all about his welcome into your world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh girl praying that your stress and anxiety stays at bay. I can't even imagine... but I can totally imagine! Hugs. You look AMAZING. So beautiful. I can't believe he's so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw a ball of emotions; sounds totally natural! You're a mama-to-be and you're going to do just great with that amazing hubby of yours (and the cute pup, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking SO great!!!!!!!! Go enjoy lots of date nights these next few weeks! You are so close!

    ReplyDelete