12.18.2009

Adios Amigos

Tomorrow at 6:30am, a limo is arriving to take my family and I to our favorite home (sorry Illinois). No--Santa's sleigh is not arriving to load us to the North Pole (although we are on the short side). We are off to our vacation home in Punta Mita, Mexico! We will be spending the next 15 days in the sunshine, with a crew of 29 other family members who are meeting us there on Christmas Eve. I can't wait to

Walk on the beach...
take dips....
Make friends with the locals....

Take in the views...
Go whale watching in richity boats...

Spy on the beach hotties.....
Read about failed marriages....(I'm still bitter about this one)

See beautiful sunsets...(2-pictures-worthy)
Get a little crazy...
And toast in the new year!

Can you tell I'm excited???

No comments:

Post a Comment