12.27.2010

a year in review: Spring

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

I am still at home with my parents, and tomorrow I am off to Kohler, Wisconsin with the family for a few days at The American Club for some winter activities...please read wine and massages.

After the new year I will recap my amazing Christmas, and time in Kohler, but I wanted to first reflect on the many changes that have taken place in 2010.

2010 was a huge, huge year for me. It was a year of transition and unexpected changes and I want to summarize them here, so that I can look back, and realize how things can change in just 365 days.

I have scheduled posts for each season for the next few days and I reccomend to you that you go back and read posts from your blog a year ago, it really is eye opening.



  • I was living at home, finishing up my last semester of college, student teaching.
  • My plan was to be a 2nd grade teacher in the suburbs
  • Joel and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary in Destin, Florida
  • Joel's 1st nephew, Luke Kenneth, was born in March
  • We lost our puppy of ten years Comet
  • I was struggling with a lot of anxiety
  • A lot of the anxiety was due to student teaching. I wasn't loving what I was doing and was around a teacher who made me feel incompetent and unworthy.
  • I spent a lot of time at job fairs standing in long lines and attending job interviews to be a teacher
  • I turned 22

No comments:

Post a Comment