8.28.2012

Chi-Town Here I Come

Chicago Chicago Chicago

As you read this I'm likely en route to my favorite place in the whole wide world. 

Chicago, Illinois.

There are many reasons for my trip but I'm mostly excited to just go home. See my family. Sit at my kitchen counter. Hug my parents. Sleep under the same roof as my sisters. Drink wine. Eat my parent's cooking. And just feel homey. It's the best feeling in the world.

But, while I am there, I do have a few 9,000 things to accomplish. Most notably:
  • Try on wedding dresses (4 appointments!)
  • Visit the ceremony location
  • Tour the guest rooms
  • Show Joel the ceremony location
  • And the rehearsal dinner spot
  • Hire a stationer (3 appointments)
  • Hire a band
  • Meet my new cousin Jack
  • Meet my new cousin Evelyn
  • Attend a bachelorette party
  • Attend my cousin Cole's wedding
  • Say goodbye to my sister Hannah who leaves to work for Spain next Monday
  • Brunch with Claire
  • Decide on my engagement photo-shoot outfits
  • Attend 2 family dinners
  • Have breakfast with my Grandparents

Oh - and maybe get some sleep.


7 comments:

  1. How long are you going home for?! Cause I feel like this is more than a week of activity and I'm exhausted for you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be very busy! Regardless, have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your schedule sounds like it is jam packed! Enjoy your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap you will be busy. I love Chicago also! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Chicago.. how I'd love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY Chicago...how was dress shopping?! Did you find anything? I hate that you can't post them here because I would lovvvvve to see what you're thinking haha.

    ReplyDelete