10.07.2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend started to feel like the official change of seasons for us. The weather is still not agreeing, but Joel and I are started to slow down from our summer of crazy, stay home a little more, and try and spend as much time together as we can.

On Thursday, I got to visit our newest addition to our California family, baby Max. He and his mama are doing just so fabulously and it's so much fun to see.

Little Max just watched as all of ladies gabbed and drank wine, which makes me feel like he is going to fit in with us just fine.
 

 Friday night we made chili and watched new DVR'ed shows, because we're exciting like that. 


Have you seen Welcome to the Family? Put it on your list of recordings, it's hysterical
 
On Saturday we went to see John Mayer at the Hollywood Bowl - which was amazing. The Hollywood Bowl is one of my most favorite places in all of Los Angeles. 

 

The venue itself is beautiful, it's built into the Hollywood Hills, but I love that you can bring a picnic and have dinner there while the concert is going on. 


John Mayer was a fantastic performer, and probably the best guitarist I've ever seen live.

Hope you had a great weekend too!
.

9 comments:

  1. Why are you so gorgeous and so dang skinny?! Sweet baby Max is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love John Mayer, definitely one of the best concerts I've ever seen! Looks like yall had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen him a few times and YES he is so ridiculously talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen him a few times and YES he is so ridiculously talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place where the John Mayer concert was sounds so cool! I love that you can take your own food and drinks! I'd love to see him live one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is your top in the 1st pic old navy? If so I have the same one

    ReplyDelete
  7. John Mayer is one of my favorites! He puts on an awesome show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Huge congrats to your new mama friend.

    ReplyDelete