8.03.2012

California Style

Happy Friday ladies! 
TGIF!
I'm so glad today is finally here. My training for my latest position wrapped up yesterday and come Monday morning - the territory is all mine!

1. Can you believe that these are the a few of the outfits that I wore this week? It's AUGUST, ya'll? Who woulda thunk? I'm used to hot freaking temperatures in the summer, and I still can't get over the cooler climate here in Cali.


2. I'm throwing Joel a birthday party two weeks from today and I really need to start the process. We are going to do a "wine tasting" themed event, but we're having 15 people at the house for it and I want to add some fun touches to it. I just started a pinning board for all things wine party.

 Wine tasting party.
Wine Tasting Party table
Wine tasting party

3. Speaking of pintrest, I would do a lot of illegal things to have these pretties on my feet - but I cannot imagine they are comfortable.
giuseppe

4. A reminder to us all. Especially around these parts. No sense in ever being anything but kind - life is way, way too short.
Leave a Legacy 

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. So jealous of your cooler climate! And I love the 2nd outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the black and white striped top from? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chica! It's Juicy Couture from Nordys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new header! Cooler temps..ugh so jealous. A wine tasting party seems like my kind a party. Have you seen the chalkboard paint cheese boards on pinterest? They are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wine tasting will be SO fun! We recently had one with some friends and used similar burlap bags they got from Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought these in black over the weekend for $29.99...do you have this store in Cali? Surprisingly comfortable!! http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-246266-BABE.aspx?c=276

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can add "ideal climate" (for me) to the long list of reasons why I love the West Coast. Cute outfits! I hope the party planning goes well, that is such a sweet idea. I'm sure it will be tons of fun. I love that reminder, definitely speaks the truth.

    ReplyDelete