8.22.2012

Wedding Wednesday Part II: TheKnot.com

Remember when I told you that TheKnot.com had asked me to be a weekly contributor to their blog? Well - my second post is up and at um - and I think beg you should go check it out.



Here's a sneak peak of what I'm rambling about...

After the honeymoon period of being engaged ended, and my hand went back to feeling normal, Joel and I decided to have the dreaded money talk.

We dated for five years before getting engaged and lived together for a little over two. When Joel accepted his current job here in Los Angeles, we packed up our apartment in California and started making some legitimate “together” purchases – like hiring a moving company for a mere four thousand bucks. We were no strangers to dealing with “together” money.

To read more, click here

6 comments:

  1. great post! i think you guys came up with a good solution to what can be a very difficult situation. i especially like that you can get as many manis as your heart desires without one ounce of guilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeee so excited for you!! I feel like I am friends with a celebrity haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That's very exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the knot! Congrats, and great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! I was just reading your post on The Knot and got so excited because we are both guest bloggers. I can't wait to follow along with your wedding. I know it is going to be perfect:)

    XOXO
    Molly
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just went over to The Knot and checked it out. I'm lightyears away from even considering this, so I'm nowhere near an expert, but I think you brought up a lot of really great points. Namely, the importance of both personal and joint accounts, and doing what works for your current situation. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete