8.14.2012

Put it in Neutral


 

Maybe it’s the California heat wave or the start of a brand new school year that is looming or maybe the combination of both has me itching to stock up on fresh, crisp, neutral basics.
 

The classic pairing of whites, tans, and camels has a way of turning any outfit into a chic ensemble. Plus, it pairs perfectly with all of the gold jewelry I’ve been obsessed with lately.

 

The only caveat about whites, is that quality really matters. More than any color in my closet, whites can easily look cheap - even when theyre not. I try to find pieces that include nice fabrics. White ployester just isn't going to work. Also, egg shell white can be tricky with my coloring, so I tend to buy pieces that are a little warmer.

I’m trying to stock up on all of these timeless pieces that will so easily transition me into my first SoCal fall.



One. Jcrew Two. DVF Three.L'Agence Four. Karen Walker Five. Stella McCartney Six. Hermes

3 comments:

  1. All of these pieces are gorgeous! :) Love neutrals. They never go out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I want it ALL. love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those pieces. Dressing around a neutral colour scheme never fails to look classy and pulled together.

    ReplyDelete