8.16.2012

Party Preview


Tomorrow is the big 25 party for Joel and I've been busy getting all of the details ready.

clockwise:

1. Inspired by this image from Pintrest:
Nautical Party
We are going for a nautical wine tasting theme and adding life savors to the plastic ware was such a cute and easy way to carry out the theme

2. We stocked up on lots and lots of wine and champagne - and Joel still doesn't think it's enough.

3. Everyone that was invited was asked to bring wine. As soon as they come inside the apartment I'm going to put their name on their bottle label and put it into a randomly number brown paper bag. The whole party is going to rate each one on a scale of 1-5. Which ever wine get the highest score will receive a fancy bottle of champs. The loser gets some yummy white-zin two buck chuck.

4. And, even more exciting that the first 3 points, one of my best friends arrived in California last night and is here to spend the weekend with us! Let the celebrations begin!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Love the wine game! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wine idea is awesome and I love the napkins wrapped with life savers! We are planning my son's first birthday to be nautical and I'm excited to try those napkins out!!! This is my post of nautical ideas I have so far :) http://www.thecheapskatemom.com/nautical-birthday-party-ideas-birthday-express-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wine tasting idea, and also have that nautical life saver picture posted on Pinterest! Love how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun idea! Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a blast! I was kind of wondering what exactly doing a "wine-tasting party" was going to look like and, as fun as the ideas I had in mind were, I like yours much better. Hope you have fun and happy birthday to Joel!

    ReplyDelete