8.08.2012

Wedding Wednesday: a HUGE opportunity


I’m so excited about this week’s topic I could almost hug the computer screen!

It's big you guys.....

.....

really quite extraordinary....

.....

because......

....

..

.

TheKnot.com contacted me to become a weekly contributor to their wedding blog ! ! ! 


{Insert incredibly excited reaction here}

Do you not die??

The articles will cover all sorts of topics from nail polish color to the dreaded bridal diet. I haven’t started my first assignment but when I do I hope that you’ll come visit me over there – show me some official love!

 I promise to update you as soon as the first on is “published”.

Champs time!
Champagne confetti cannons

20 comments:

  1. No flippin way!! Are you KIDDING me?!

    That is some fun, awesome news. For real. I think it may be too early for 7 am champagne - but then again, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tess! That is awesome! I can't wait to read your posts!

    Definitely champs time, maybe in the form of mimosas? (which are essential on your wedding day, in my opinion...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soo cool!! Can't wait to read em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is insane, I am so jealous!! Congrats to you my dear!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! Congrats!! That is so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on theknot.com almost every day. I'll definitely read your blog posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So proud of you Tessie!! Congratulations! I'm sure you will do an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No WAY!! That is so freaking awesome! I will definitely be reading your posts :) congrats, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great opportunity! :) You'll do great. Can't wait to see the articles !

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun!! Can't wait to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a fun opportunity! Can't wait to read your articles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shut the front door!! That is awesome girl! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is big! Congrats!
    I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shut up, thats awesome!!! Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's awesome. Celeb status! I loved the knot back in the day. This is so exciting.. Keep us posted about the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, I love reading all of the posts from The Knot brides! Definitely reason for celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
    Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
    www.hotfxearnings.com

    ReplyDelete