8.11.2011

My NYC Wardrobe

Emergency, Emergency, Emergency.

I am going to NYC in 23 days and basically have no clue what the hell I'm going to wear.

Picking out outfits for trips is one of my absolute favorite parts of traveling. However, when you travel to NYC, it ain't no joke. This is the big leagues girls....and I don't want to look like a tourist.

We will be staying at the W hotel, visiting the US Open, and having some luxurious dinners at Craft and Brasserie . My wardrobe needs to be classy, sophisticated, and stylish.

For the next few days I'm going to show you my fashion inspiration boards for each of the activities we'll be participating in. Below is what I'm feeling for the US Open.



Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I always end up buying so many new things will in NY too. That board is great for the open. Statement jewelry with a lbd is great too.

    ReplyDelete