12.03.2011

Me, A to Z



I am borrowing this from All You Need Is Love and thought it would be fun. Let me know if you do one on your blog, too! :)

A. Age – 23

B. Bed size –Full. We are still using my bed frame/mattress from College and it desperately needs to be changes.

C. Chore that you hate – Putting away clothes (which I have to do) and taking the garbage out (which Joel does)

D. Dogs – I'm biased by my cockapoo, but I'm a big fan of Mini-Goldendoodles, and any rescue dog.


E. Essential start to your day –Breakfast. I literally can't leave my house without eating breakfast. My normal meal is greek yogurt, a banana, granola, OJ, and a cup of coffee.

F. Favorite color –Gray

G. Gold or silver – Whoa...WAY TO HARD! Totally depends.

H. Height – 5'7

I. Instruments you play – Dear Lord, none.


J. Job title – Team Lead

K. Kids – I die for pretty much any and all.

L. Live –Chicago, IL

M. Mother’s name – Connie

N. Nicknames –Tessie, T-Bags, and TessT. Classy - I know.

O. Overnight hospital stays – Thankfully never.

P. Pet peeves – Velvet

Q. Quote from a movie – I would have to Google this...

R. Right or left handed –Right

S. Siblings – Two younger sisters; Hannah (21) and Nellie (18)

T. Time it takes you to get ready – Not including a shower 20-25 minutes.

U. Underwear – I love Gap Body.

V. Vegetable you hate – Cabbage. 

W. What makes you run late – Picking my outfit, changing it thirteen times, and going back to the first dang thing I had on....but to be honest, I'm rarely late. That's another pet peeve.

X. X-rays you’ve had – My Jaw....I'm a TMJ kinda girl.

Y. Yummy food you make – This is still a work in progress, but recently I made some delish cookie bars, Joel loves my homemade pizza and soups, and I love any and all dips!

   Z. Zoo animal – Penguins.


Do you feel like you know a whole different side of me?! Haha, have a wonderful Saturday. 

1 comment: