12.22.2011

"Moon's so bright...

Like to light up the night,

Make everything all right

Down in Mexico"


Name that tune?


Mr. James Taylor of course.

In the wee hours of tonight (technically Friday morning, really), Joel and I will be heading down to paradise.

I have been so busy this month, that I still haven't even packed. In fact, I haven't even thought about packing.

I'm going for 9 days and...guess what...I'm going to bring a carry on!

I want this vacation to be stress free and relaxing, and not having to deal wtih a checked bag is step #1.

I cannot wait to be sipping margartia's, wearing sun hats, and taking in the views.

There are only a few things in my way before I set sail (like, packing.....)...but my mind has already planted itself firmly at the beach.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years and I will see you back here in 2012.

ADIOS!






6 comments:

  1. Have so much fun! Merry Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Tess!! Get some sun for me! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Merry! Have fun, we will miss you. Take lots of pics, drink tons of drinks, and soak up the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous!!! Have a great time and have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee--so jealous! Hope you've had a blast!

    ReplyDelete