4.05.2018

Must Haves

::: Old Navy Luxe Swing Tank Top ::: 

 product photo

This one in particular....I love it. I bought the black and grey and wear them in constant rotation. I will say, for whatever reason, some of the other colors don't fit the same way, but I keep trying them on in hopes that they will. 
::: Asics Gel Venture 5 ::: 

ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Running Shoe (8.5 B(M) US, Frost Gray/Silver/Soothing Sea)
These are cheaaaap on Amazon ($60) and the most comfortable gym shoe I've worn in years. I don't love to wear gym shoes to run errands (I typically prefer like a new balance sneaker), but I've been wearing these constantly because they actually look pretty cute to hang out in all day. 


::: Cameron's Southern Toasted Pecan :::  

Cameron's Specialty Coffee, Toasted Southern Pecan, 32 Ounce, Whole Bean, Bag

This coffee is SO good. It's stronger than Dunkin Donuts (which used to be my old go-to), but still has enough of a flavor taste that I'm looking for. They have some bags on Amazon - but I've been finding it at the grocery store for even cheaper. I'm obsessed. 
::: Splitting Up Together :::
 Image result for splitting up together
The pilot premiered last week on ABC and I loved it. It's hard to judge a show by the pilot but so far, this one has all of the elements in a show that I like; not too serious, funny, sweet, and relateable.  
And I love Oliver Hudson. 
::: Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom:::
 Image result for burts bees tinted lip balm pink blossom
I have one of these in every corner of my life - strollers, my car, my makeup bin, downstairs desk, and my purse. I've tried a few colors (hibiscus is a fail) and this one is the perfect pink to wear anywhere, anytime of day. 
::: Robert Mondavi Chard :::
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Monterey Bourbon Barrel-Aged Chardonnay
I think I mentioned last week that I'm on a major Chardonnay kick....and I have another good bottle if you like a really Oaky taste. My girlfriend Vicky grabbed this one for me (from Target), and just this week I picked up another one because I liked it so much. 

Any other goodies I should add to my list? It's freezing and snowing here so please share some good things to make this week a little sunnier.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving Splitting up Together too, and I love Jenna Fisher and Oliver Hudson! I'll need to try that coffee, I need something new to mix up my routine and keep me from going to Starbucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day is feeling a little sunnier, now that the weekend is almost here! I've been loving Old Navy too. It's fun to get a little something new that doesn't cost a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this wine from Target today just from reading your blog. Keep posting good wines to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASICS Gel Venture 5 Running shoes are absolutely the best.

    ReplyDelete