4.25.2012

Loving

I am loving good ol' oatmeal. If I don't have a green monster smoothie in the morning, this is my new go to. I've been using just regular Quaker Oats, and then I'll mix in honey, cinnamon, blackberries, and a sprinkle of brown sugar. 

I am loving this guy

I am loving that he is such a great companion for errands. Yesterday he even got to put his little paws on Rodeo Drive. He's big time now!

I am loving 50 Shades Darker. It's far more interesting than the first one (and I loved the first one), more thrilling, and more compelling. If you haven't started this trilogy, make it your #1 must do.

I am loving that my sisters booked their tickets out California for Memorial Day weekend!!

I am loving that I tried the Pintrest tutorial on how to curl your hair with a flatiron and it actually worked! And stayed like that all day long!

I am loving that my girl Guiliana is finally expecting a baby! I couldn't be more thrilled for this well deserving couple. 

I am loving that my birthday is right around the corner (May 8th) - I'm really excited to turn 24. I think it's going to be my best year yet! 
 

Ya gotta love the little things right...and didn't someone once say that it's the little things that turn into the big things when all is said and done?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I realized your bday was the 8th! Mine is the 9th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a good bowl of oatmeal too! i've recently been adding greek yogurt to my oatmeal...sounds kinda weird at first, but it adds a lot of protein!

    your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete