8.15.2014

TGIF

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/27/82/e1/2782e11a20829bd7859740e89ba06b21.jpg

And while we are being thankful for Friday, I thought I'd list all of the other good stuff that I'm thankful for this week

....lime lacroix

....patio happy hours

....friends that make you laugh until you cry

....air conditioning

...groomers that bathe your dog for you

...new gym shoes

...non-fat lattes from Starbucks

...yoga

...truffle cheese from Trader Joes

...My kindle

...Dr. Teal's lavendar soak & soothe bubble bath

...family to visit in San Diego

...paydays

...tequila

...my upcoming trip to Chicago

...naps

...good health

...instagram

...to-do lists

...pedicures

...phone calls

...running

...celebrations

...my bed


and this is all from this week? Life's good.
.

4 comments:

  1. I like the way you think! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for 90% of those things too!!! Happy Friday to you too!! Have a fab weekend,love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect list! I'm pretty sure w/o A/C I'd be dead right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 110% with everything on this list! Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete