8.27.2014

Work Wear


You guys.....the Kendra Scott necklace has taken over my wardrobe and I can't stop. I'm sorry, but it literally works with everything, although, I do think it's a little overkill 4 days a week.....

Work It Girl

Monday - stayed in my workout clothes, all, day.....really killing it this week ;)

Tuesday
J.crew blouse, j.brand jeans, RL sandals, KS


Wednesday  
Old Navy dress, H&M button down, RL sandals


Thursday 
 
J.crew cardigan, target tee, RL jeans, RL sandals, KS necklace, Ray-Bans 


Friday
wore this Sunday too, if you're wondering.
J.crew blazer, Target tank, AG jeans, Franco Sarto sandals



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for adding me to your daily reads! I kept wondering why I was getting daily traffic from your blog until I finally checked and realized you have linked my blog to yours. :)
    - Lauren @ Southern Embrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, just noticed one of your pictures....do you have a mini goldendoodle? Your dog looks so much like my Bella (who is a mini goldendoodle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favorite posts! I started working from home (moved from DC to Houston but kept my DC job) and it's really hard to get motivated to get dressed in the morning! I feel like all my clothes are office appropriate or out to dinner appropriate - not really anything in between! So seeing your posts helps me think of what I can wear that I already have or what I need to pop into JCrew to buy when they have their great sales!

    ReplyDelete