11.15.2017

Baby Girl Sprinkle!


 

On Sunday (sitting pretty at 33.5 weeks!), my family and best girlfriend Shelby threw a little baby girl sprinkle for me at my parents new house. 


My parents literally moved in two weeks ago, so I couldn't believe my mom was ready to have 25 friends and family come in for a little luncheon, but the girls put together THE BEST sprinkle. Everyone loved seeing the house, and even though their furniture isn't in quite yet, it ended up giving us the space to seat everyone in the dining room so it actually worked out for the better.


 My sister Hannah is the events director at The Robey (a fantastic hotel in the city if you ever visit Chicago, you should check it out), so she was able to hook us up with fantastic sandwiches, scones, and Stan's Donuts - and my mother-in-law made a great green salad. It was a light, easy lunch that everyone enjoyed with mimosas and coffee.

 
 
 All of the hostesses

 

Baby girls Grandmothers (Coco and Mimi), Great Grandmother (Kuka), and Aunts  

 

 Honestly the sprinkle was just so easy and fun. I think having the sprinkle at my mom's house allowed it to be so relaxing and comfortable, and because it was a small group of really tight knit friends and family, it just felt so lovely. I didn't want anyone to leave!

 
 


 

 After lunch, I opened a ridiculous amount of gifts. As my girlfriend Shelby said - the generous gifts were not "sprinkle"-esque, and everyone went over the top and spoiled us freaking rotten.

  

And rest assured, I do not need to shop for this little girl for the entire year of her life. She got sooooo many cute outfits, tons of sweet pink blankets, a few beautiful additions for her nursery (that I still have to do!), and even a few big brother toys and outfits. 

When most everyone left the shower, we had Leo and Joel come check out all of the new goodies, and just hung with my fam for the rest of the day.

 

We ordered thai food, hung at home, and felt incredibly spoiled and thankful for such a special day. 
 

2 comments:

  1. So so sweet and special! I'm glad they all celebrated you and your girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet time! I love that you and your baby girl were celebrated by so many dear ones! Also, the food sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete