3.07.2019

ohhhhhh, Mexico

You guys, take me back.

Image may contain: ocean, sky, tree, shoes, cloud, plant, outdoor, nature and water

We honestly had the best vacation in the world. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, tree, child and outdoor

Everything, and I honestly mean everything, went off better than I could have expected. 

Image may contain: 4 people, including Tess Tyrrell Shields and Joel Shields, people smiling, people sitting, tree and outdoor

The flights were on time and decently smooth, the car picked us up at the airport with two car seats installed (this gave me anxiety for whatever reason), our condo was perfect (had pack and plays and high chairs), we brought the right stuff, was able to grocery shop and create our own mini home, the kids transitioned perfectly, acted perfectly, stayed perfectly healthy, and we had SO much flipping fun.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, ocean, sky, beach, child, outdoor and water

Image may contain: ocean, sky, twilight, outdoor, nature and water 

Image may contain: one or more people, ocean, sky, outdoor, water and nature 

Image may contain: 3 people, including Joel Shields, people smiling, people standing, sky, grass, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and outdoor 

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, ocean, hat and outdoor

 Image may contain: table, drink and outdoor

It does. NOT. get better than that.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat, outdoor and closeup

Truly. 

Image may contain: 1 person, grass, outdoor and nature

I'm so thankful for this trip. It was so much fun to be with my whole family, my babies, Joel, in one of my most favorite places in the world.

Image may contain: 6 people, including Connie Tyrrell, Tess Tyrrell Shields, Hannah Tyrrell and Joel Shields, people smiling, people standing, sky, grass, tree, outdoor and nature

I only wish we could go back tomorrow. 

 Image may contain: people sitting, table, indoor and outdoor


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing trip! This gives me hope. I just got back from a trip with my 2 year old and 5 month old and it was kind of a nightmare. 2 yr old regressed with potty training, baby was up all night every night. Meals out were so stressful. Maybe next year will be better?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds and looks dreamy! I’m so glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trip looks SO amazing. So glad you guys got out of this cold and got to spend time together as a family!

    ReplyDelete