10.22.2010

1 shirt, 3 ways

A few months back I wrote a post on the denim trend. It turned into a trend that I ended up really liking. I found a cute, American Eagle, denim shirt, and loved the look of it.

However, this kind of shirt people would recognize if I wore it every week, like I wanted to, so I spaced it out, tried to get creative and this is what I came up with.


August
September

October

It's honestly hard to pick my favorite look. I feel like each look is very suiting for the month that I wore it in. Here is how I plan to wear it in December:

Add Image
Add Video
Remove Formatting from selection


I'm heading home tonight to chill with my parents. Both of my sisters won't be home so I get them all to myself. I'm really looking forward to catching up, drinking good wine, heading to movies, and seeing my adorable pup.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment