10.21.2010

Weekly Wardrobe Round Up

cole haan boots, citizen's of humanity jeans, and a tj.maxx sweater

This was the outfit I wore on the plane to and from South Carolina. I always try and look as fashionable as possible. Airports are a great place for people watching, and plenty of people are watching you, so you may as well look as pulled together as possible.


TB revas, gap skinnies, target sweater, jcrew belt, nordstrom's tank top

I love all the different shades of purple. I should have saved this outfit for yesterday - anti-bullying awareness - groups were encouraging supporters to wear purple for the cause.

payless boots, ann taylor leggings, f21 top

Debated in the work bathroom for a good ten minutes if I should, or shouldn't wear the belt.
I wore the belt.

Born flats, Paige Premium Jeans, Gap button down, Ann Taylor top

No comments:

Post a Comment